Thursday, February 4, 2016

Go Wild!

Hello Crafty Friends!  I am over at Craftin' Desert Diva's blog today sharing a birthday card for Throwback Thursday, where every Thursday we showcase and older stamp set!  I am showcasing It's All About Zoo stamp set and several dies, Mix It Up dies, Stitched in Circles dies, Fancy Frame diesOutdoor Landscape dies, Stitched Scallop dies and 2 sequin mixes, Couture sequins and Trick or Treat sequins.



This stamp set has the cutest lil critters in it!  I just love this lil monkey!  I colored him with Copic markers and cut him out with the Brother Scan n Cut 2 but there are matching SVG's to go with this stamp set.  To make the scene I used my Tim Holtz's distress inks to color my white cs then die cut out the grass, tree and stitched circle dies using all the above dies.  I dry embossed the tree trunk with a Paper Studio embossing folder with my Cuttlebug.  I embossed the sentiment in Tinsel Gold embossing powder.  Added a few sequins and gold ribbon and it was done!

Thanks for stoppin' by!
steph






CDD Products used: 

It's All About Zoo

Mix It Up dies

Stitched in Circles Dies

Fancy Frame dies

Outdoor Landscape dies

Stitched Scallop dies

Couture Sequins
Trick or Treat sequins

5 comments: