Thursday, February 18, 2016

Creating a scene with digi stamps-Video Tutorial

Hello Crafty Friends!  I wanted to share with y'all 2 videos I made showing you how to make a scene with digital stamps using the Silhouette Studio Software, although I am sure this would work in any software.

***Disclaimer***

I am by no means an expert at anything.  I just wanted to share how I made a scene using digi stamps.  This is my very first video tutorial so, please be kind when commenting. :)  Thank you!

Please leave a comment if you have any questions!



Part 1
Part 2

Here is the card I created.....


I printed onto Express It paper and colored with Copic Markers.

Thanks for stoppin' by! steph

3 comments:

  1. This is wow amazing! Love your tutorials too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the awesome video Steph! I learned a few things! Gorgeous card!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Fantastic design and wonderful job on the coloring!
    Great video!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete