Sunday, February 7, 2016

CDD's Hearts Linky Party



Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is "Hearts"! We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Diva's Blog.

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over 
at the CDD blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget 
about  the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3! 
The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!

Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:

One 4"x 6" stamp set
One Digi Stamp of choice

$25 Gift Card (Regular Priced Items)

Here is what I made..





For my card I used the lil girl from Happy Thoughts stamp set.  I stamped her in Versafine onyx black ink onto Tim Holtz's watercolor paper.  I then watercolored her using Tim Holtz's distress markers by coloring them onto an acrylic block and picking up the color with my brush.  I also watercolored the background using the same technique.  I diecut the balloon from the Party Dies in watercolor paper then colored it to match her shirt.  The sentiment is from Simply Said stamp set and I embossed it in white embossing powder and hand cut the banner.  I added sequins using the new Sweetness sequins.  I cut the watercolor paper down and added fun foam to the back for dimension and adhered it to Recollections 110lb cs.



Here are all the CDD products I used:

Happy Thoughts

Party Dies

Simply Said

Sweetness Sequins

8 comments:

  1. This is so sweet Steph! I just love it! You are so good at coloring! I look forward to all your projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love the watercoloring... so soft and pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable, Steph! Your coloring is fabulous and the background really ties it all together! I love the added sequins for a little bling!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Brenda, I really appreciate the your comments!

      Delete