Friday, October 16, 2015

Fe-line Spooky?

Hello and Happy Friday!! I am over at Craftin Desert Diva's blog today.  I finished my card from last week's tip on masking. (go here to see the post) To finish off the card I cut a 3" circle for the moon, covered the cat with it, masked the pumpkins so that I could make the background.  I used my Tim Holtz distress inks to sponge the background.   I colored the moon with a soft yellow then went over it with Perfect Pearls, I also splattered the background with this too.  I cut the speech bubble from the new Mix It Up dies.  I cut some bats from the stamp set and popped dotted them.  I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to color the images.




CDD Products I used: 

Fright Night
Mix It Up dies


Thanks for stopping by!!
steph


6 comments:

  1. Oh Steph...love your card! Fabulous masking, awesome coloring and that background is perfect! The sentiment is too funny! You should join our challenge at QKR Stampede...make your own background!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brenda!! I will join the challenge thanks for letting me know about it! :)

      Delete
  2. What a GOrgeous scene you've created and so much fun..
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete