Thursday, October 29, 2015

Don't be a Grinch!



Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I am over at Craftin Desert Diva's blog sharing with you a card I actually dreamed up!  I used the newly released Rudy & Tis the Season stamp sets.  For the present I used Owl-idays stamp set, the white stitched layer the image is stamped on is from Pocket Pieces HI Dies, the striped layer and banner are from Mix It Up dies.  I colored Rudy with my Spectrum Noir markers, I paper pieced the present with pattern paper.  I added Wink of Stella clear glitter pen to Rudy's hat and bow on the present.  I embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder, scored the banner so that it folded to make it 3 dimensional, and mounted it with fun foam to pop it up.  Without further ado here he is.....



CDD Products used: 

Rudy
Tis the Season

Pocket Pieces HI Dies

Mix It Up Dies
Owl-idays



Thanks for stoppin' by!
steph


3 comments: