Thursday, October 1, 2015

CDD Stamp & Die Release Blog Hop

Welcome to the CDD Stamp & Die Release Blog Hop. 
All stamps & Dies are in the CDD Shop and now available for purchase.







We also have 4 new sequins:


Hocus Pocus

Jack O' Lantern

 Trick Or Treat

Witches Brew

You can purchase them all here!


Here's what I've created for you...



I used the Hallo-Scream stamp set.  I used Tim Holtz's distress inks for the background and colored the images with copic markers.

I hope you have enjoyed this release and will join us again tomorrow for more projects.

Here are the specials for this release:


**There is FREE SHIPPING PLUS 1 BAG OF FREE SEQUINS on all orders placed on 10/1-10/4, no code necessary!! Ends 10/4 at 10pm MST. Just leave your choice of sequins in the comment section as you place your order. Stamps & Dies are made in the USA.




Here is today's SVG freebie. Each stop along the way there will be a code letter that spells a word for the freebie code. You must comment and follow each blog in order to get the free file. The file will be available in the shop at craftindesertdivas.com just for that day. Just enter the letters you collected at each stop for the special code word to receive your free file download. **The code word and free file will be available that day ONLY so please be sure to visit the link.

I hope you have enjoyed this release and will join us again tomorrow for more projects.


Your code letter from me is: _P_

Your next stop is the super talented: Holly-https://hollywallerinspirations.wordpress.com/



60 comments:

  1. Love your card. Adorable. Thank you for sharing. Have a nice crafty day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. The background is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. Agree about the totally wonderful background of the yellow lighting.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you could see me. I'm having a fit overthis card! I just love the background and the cute stamp that you used. Hugs Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!: This is adorable, Love the moon effect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic background and colour

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the background! Such a great idea and wonderfully done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SCRAPLIFTING!!!! I never think to cast light from objects like the moon, sun, light bulbs!!! Thank you for a new inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this! Never, never thought to use moonlight like this. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I love the spotlight background look. Great coloring technique. Awesome job TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is so cool! LOVE the Spotlight and the shadowing effect! Really Cool My Friend! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how you did the highlight!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice distress work!! And such a cute sentiment and image together! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this card!!!! You are so very talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beam me up Frankie!! Awesome Technique

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is awesome!! Love how the moonlight ray comes right down on Frankie!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome card! I love the moon light streaming down and how cute is your little "monster" Fab coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is AMAZING !!!! Steph I absolutely LOVE this !

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love how you made the moon beam shine on Frankenstein!! Adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super Cutie Frankenstein! Love the card too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the moon beam great idea and card

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great coloring on Frankie. I especially loved the way you used your inks to highlight the Moon "shine" on Frankie. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  23. very cleaver idea using the moonshine.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am in love with this idea....that spotlight...fantastic! Well done

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is just amazing Steph!! I absolutely love this!! You are such an inspiration to me I love your coloring!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Eek love your card!!! Gorgeous background also!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Steph, I just cant say enough about your work anymore! You are by far my favorite designer! Love your work! <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
  28. thats awesome... thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  29. WOW!!! so very cuuuute!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love how you did the background; love the coloring. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  31. WOW! Your card is SPOOKTACULAR! Absolutely love your colouring and background. The creativity of this release is just so amazing. Can't wait to see what you are making for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  32. OMGOSH, your card just belw me away, it's so monster-iffic. You did so of the most amazing coloring work I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh Steph! This card has got to be one of my favorites of yours!! You did an amazing job color this one up!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. You card is much scare in it I like how you make color very nice; thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I really like how the moon shines on him!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. This is one of the best cards I have ever seen! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  37. OMG what a clever card Love the "Moonshine"

    ReplyDelete
  38. Fabulous card! I love how you have the stream of light shining down! It's perfectly aligned on that awesome image so it draws your eyes right that and really showcasing it! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Awesome design, amazing background and coloring! I love it! Someone is going to be delighted to get this wonderful card! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wow Steph your card is Absolutely Amazing!!! I Love how you did the background and your Frankenstein!!! So Cute and Creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Stunning card, love the background and shadows!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. BOO-tiful card :)
    WOW - your scene and colouring is beyond SPOOK-tacular, it is STUNNING - LOVE IT ALL!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your INKY AWESOMENESS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Stephanie, you are amazingly talented my dear. Love this card to pieces. The background you created makes your fun Frankenstein come to life!! I'd be ticked to see something as cute as this in my doorway on trick or treat night! love it!!

    ReplyDelete