Friday, May 22, 2015

Oh so smOOchable!

Happy Friday Peeps, stoppin' in to share another card I made using Cutie KaToodles from Kadoodle Bug Designs, this time I used the girl cow.  The sentiment is from Craftin Desert Diva's Punny set and Tag It set.

On the rectangular tag I used the banner from the set but I inked one side, stamped it, then inked it again turned it around and stamped again to make a rectangle. 

I hope you enjoy!

The card recipe is below.


Cardstock: Recollections
Patterned Papers: DCWV Rock Star Pad (lips), Paper Studio Gabi's Garden (pink paper) and Paper Studio Let's Eat Cake (blue)
Ribbon:  Stampin' Up!
Flowers: Recollections
heart brads
dew drops
Faber Castel PITT XS black pen
white gelly roll pen
colorbox chalk inks
Sentiment: Versafine ink

Thanks for stoppin by!!
steph

4 comments: