Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Just Chicken In

Hey y'all!! I am back again to share a cute card I made using Kadoodle Bug Designs Eggie Buddies Mother Hen.  For the sentiment and tag I used Jaded Blossom Stamps Udderly Adorable and Card Mat Dies. The chicken wire is from the Silhouette store.  I hope you enjoy!


Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Stampin' Up More Mustard, Recollections Shades of Reds
Chicken: scraps from my stash
Pattern Papers: Daisy D's French Marker Paper Pad
Kadoodle Bug Designs Eggie Buddies Mother Hen
Jaded Blossoms' Udderly Adorable Stamp set and Card Mat Dies
Silhouette Store's Chicken Wire
twine
Colorbox Chalk inks, Inkadinkado blending chalks, White Paint Pen, Faber Castell PITT XS
Tombow mono-liquid glue, Zots 3D adhesive dots

Thanks for stoppin' by!!
steph

6 comments:

  1. This is one of my FAVORITE cards!!!! LOVE it! :) Have a Crafty day! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Theresa!! I just LOVE that lil chicken!! You have a crafty day too!!! :)

      Delete
  2. So love this little girl chicken...cute for so many occasions...thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete