Sunday, May 31, 2015

How the duck are you?

Hello Friends!  Today I am sharing a cute card with a sentiment I love!!  The duck is another KaToodle Cutie from Kadoodle Bug Designs, I cannot get enough of these cute lil guys!  The sentiment is from Craftin Desert Diva's Animal Antics and this is an awesome set to have to go with these animals!  The sun and clouds are also from Craftin Desert Diva's new release The Sky's the Limit stamps and the matching The Sky's the Limit dies.  This is a super cute summer set!
Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Coredinations deep navy
Patterned Paper:  DCWV The Basics Stack 6x6
Ribbon: Ofray
Goosebumps Texture spray
Enamel dots: perler beads
Craftin Desert Diva's: sentiment, sun and clouds stamps and dies
Kadoodle Bug Designs: Duck

Thanks for stoppin' by!!
steph

7 comments:

  1. This is sooo darn CUTE Stephanie!!!! I just love how your duck turned out and that sentiment... a New Fav for me!!! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! You are so talented and clever with the svg cuts. I don't have to think very hard....just visit your blog and case or be inspired.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How sweet of you Cely!!! Thank you so much!!! 😀

      Delete
    2. Cely, I emailed you the file. Did you receive it? I want to make sure it will open for you. :)

      Delete
  3. So adorable! You are so talented and clever with the svg cuts. I don't have to think very hard....just visit your blog and case or be inspired.

    ReplyDelete