Friday, July 29, 2016

You are awesome sauce!

Hello Crafty Friends!  

I am over on the Craftin Desert Diva's blog today sharing with you a slider card I made using the Adventure Land Tiny SentimentsMix It Up Dies and Flag Banner Dies.

I got my inspiration from Jennifer McGuire's video she made this past week.  This scene came to me as I was thinking of what would make a good slider card.

I stamped the alien in the space ship with Memento black ink, colored with Copic markers and added glossy accents over the lights and window.  I hand cut the 'light' coming from the ship and used distress ink to color it yellow.  I embossed the sentiment in black embossing powder.  I used watercolor paper to make the galaxy and planet using distress inks, white paint and Perfect Pearls for the splatters.  I used the a banner from the Flag Banner Dies to make my flag.  The sentiment on the flag is stamped in blue metallic ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.  The arrow on the pull tab is from the Mix It Up Dies.





Thanks for stoppin' by!
steph

CDD Products used: 






1 comment:

  1. Very COOL Card Steph! Fab background as always and fun sentiment! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete