Sunday, July 24, 2016

CDD's Beach Linky Party Week 2


Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is "Beach"! We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Diva's Blog.

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over 
at the CDD blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget 
about  the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3! 
The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!

Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:

One 4"x 6" stamp set
One Digi Stamp of choice

Here is what I made..





I saw this design on Pinterest by Nichol Magouirk and thought it was too cute so I made one too. (lately my mojo is just gone so Pinterest is my best friend! LOL  I sure hope it finds its way home soon!)   I used Under the Sea stamp set, Chilly stamp set, The Sky is the Limit stamp set,  The Sky is the Limit Dies,  Mix It Up Dies, Fancy Frame Dies, Stitched Scallop Dies, and for the inside of the card I also used Bring on the Cake stamp set.  I colored my images with Copic markders,  The clouds were white embossed onto vellum cardstock.  I embossed the sentiments using Versafine black and clear embossing powder.  I added Wink of Stella to all the images here and there.  

I hope you will come and join us and play along!


Here are all the CDD products I used:











2 comments: