Friday, September 5, 2014

Picture Perfect

Hey Y'all!! I haven't stamped in so long and I find myself wanting get do it again.  So, I decided to join in on the Art Impressions and Craftin Dessert Diva's challenges.  I used the Guido front and back, fence and Pearl all from AI.  The sentiment is from Craftin Dessert Diva's.  I colored with my Copics.  This scene reminds me of something my husband will do when we get older.  I used to love to make funny cards and AI is perfect for that. :)


Thanks for stopping by!!
steph

Challenges I am linking up to:
Art Impression's Challenge: Front and Back stamps
Craftin Dessert Diva's Challenge: Anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Super fun project! Your coloring looks amazing! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Craftin' Desert Divas!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally adorable! Too too cute!!! Pearl is my absolute favorite!!! Fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Art Impressions' challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete